... make sure to ask these questions:
- Does it have electricity?
- Does it have water?
- Does it have drainage for a toilet/shower or does it just have a latrine?
- Does it have a floor? (instead of just dirt)
- Is it made of wood or concrete block? (Snakes and other creatures can crawl through the gaps in the wood, and thiefs can break into wood houses pretty easily.)
- Does it have a pila? (the large concrete basin for collecting water since it doesn't fall all the time)
Hopefully I will have some luck with my search! I have to move at the beginning of November. I'm a little bummed about leaving my place, but I think in the end it will be good to have a little independence. And my new puppy will keep me company!


1 comment:
Audrey! I love the puppy. Did you get it from the girls next door? Good luck finding a new home!
Bye, Eefje
Post a Comment